All of our security guards are Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed, screened to the latest British Standard BS7858 ( For security screening of individuals employed in a security environment) Staff are fully inducted and site trained prior to any deployment. This screening combination allows for a local security service that meets national standards of service; giving you the best team with flexible support that is always in harmony to your business.
We take great pride in the way we manage and motivate our security guards. Every employer aspires to have a workforce whose commitment is equal to that of management. We believe we have managed this. Anderson's Security Consultants have worked and invested diligently to create an environment where such commitment is nurtured and encouraged. Every security officer should be developed and rewarded for a job well done.
Construction Site Security
- The security officer will inform the site manger that he is about to commence duty.
- He will ask if any special requirements are required, for example holding of keys or out of hour's access by members of staff.
- The officer will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates etc at the commencement of duty, during the duty and prior to the end of the duty
- Construction plant machinery will be checked and counted
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors will be logged.
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any vehicle movement during the shift will also be monitored and logged.
- Storage containers will be checked and logged if open.
- Tools of value will be secured in a safe place if found.
- Sites will be left secure, with all fences, doors, gates and windows checked.
- Any site keys will be deposited where requested.
- Security staff accommodation will be left clean and tidy.
- At the end of duty, no security officer will leave the site until relieved by a colleaugue or instructed by the client.
ANDERSON'S SECURITY CONSULTANTS LTD.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. For out of hours emergencies we can be contacted 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.